Thursday, August 2, 2012

OMG First Place and this Is how I did it
HEY HEY ITS ME JAR JAR BINKS. AKA ELizabeth Windstorm.
Welcome tosah all of you And thanks For coming To toNights Styling event Comic CON
ME I Am Important Person to my People(The Gungan) Because I am the First to represent them in the Galactic Senate. You Will Probably  Remembers Me from Starwars Episode One were I was clumsy and Awkward , but me did  a Lot Of good also.ME,Jar Jar was also one of Qui-Gon Jinn's companions during the Invasion of Naboo, traveling to distant worlds such as Tatooine and Coruscant, an activity not taken up by many Gungans.  During his career as Junior Representative, he acted as Amidala's proxy and proposed giving Supreme Chancellor Palpatine emergency powers in order to deal with the Separatist Crisis.MEsahh  continued Mesahhh  public service even after the death of Amidala, taking her place as Senator.
ME wears Jar Jar Binks Avatar I got From Market Place Created by( conora)
Thank You all for being Here and thanks for your Support. Thanks to all the Staff here at CWS for with out you none Of this is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment