Wednesday, January 25, 2012

                                       ME before                                                                                                                                                                     






The Final was both exciting and nerve racking all at the same time.It shows just how much I have learned at CWS witch is the exciting part and nerve racking because it is an exam I love the challenge that taking the exam with Anrol Brought to the table. Boy was I nervous. I am glad to have learned what i have at CWS and want all of you teachers and trainers  to know that you did a great job.
        








and my Full body one the runway at the UCWS. I am hoping I pass so that I can be there to walk the catwalk with my other Classmates at our first pageant!!!


Thanks to Anrol and All of the teachers and students for making this the best experience of my life.







No comments:

Post a Comment